The Advanced Beginner Challenge – I built a course to get your first job in web development, or upgrade from Junior to mid-level. All done over email for your convenience.
Quick note: I recommend listening to this episode at 1.25 – 1.5 speed! It’s a long episode, so it’s a great time to experiment with increasing the speed to get more listening done!
– The State of React in 2017
– The Best JS Frameworks to Learn for 2017
– How to split backend and frontend for complex apps
– How to get your first freelance client – step by step
– How to charge and structure freelance client work
– How to deliver work to a client
– How to handle ageism and other potentially destructive negative emotions related to your career
– How to be adaptable in the face of challenge
– How to “manage up the chain of command”
Supplementary reference materials:
– My Web Dev Sample Proposal
Email me for more info on our web development coaching programs! firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on twitter for motivation and to be a part of a community of people who are focused on improvement: twitter.com/dainmiller
Check out Team Treehouse to grow as a programmer! starthere.fm/treehouse